Renovated Jack Binion Steak reopens at Horseshoe Tunica
by For the MBJ
Published: July 17,2014
“The design of the new Jack Binion’s Steak, with a large wine bar and lounge opening up to the action of the casino floor, has transformed and enhanced the guest experience at Horseshoe Tunica,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Caesars Mid-South. “Every team member involved in this project has gone above and beyond from construction and design to the delicious and inventive new menu to the service we provide every day, and for that we cannot thank them enough.”
The new restaurant boasts 5,595 square feet of dining space, adding 80 seats to bring the seating capacity to 215, a wine bar and lounge, a community table, an enhanced menu offering small plates and classics such as prime and Jack Binion’s private reserve graded cuts of beef, and a second private dining room complete with audio visual and wireless capabilities. Jack Binion’s Steak is open for lunch Fridays and Saturdays, brunch on Sunday and dinner nightly.
Horseshoe Tunica, part of Caesars Entertainment, is undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation. The property features 245,000 square feet, including a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 rooms, 1,380 slot and video poker games, a variety of table games and
a large poker room.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years