Delta State looking to add new business degrees
Published: August 4,2014
Tags: Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Caree, Billy Moore, College Board, College of Business, degree, Delta State University, higher education, Institution of Higher Learning, piublic university
CLEVELAND — Delta State University is asking the state to approve to new degrees in its College of Business.
The two new degrees are a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business.
Billy C. Moore, dean of the College of Business, tells The Bolivar Commercial a proposal will be submitted to the state College Board this fall. The College Board approves new programs and degrees at the eight public universities.
Moore says the College of Business is working on details for the two new degrees including admission requirements and curriculums.
Moore says conversations with industry leaders and analysis of job demands prompted the College of Business’ decision to seek approval for the degree programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Delta State looking to add new business degrees”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast