Delta State looking to add new business degrees
Published: August 4,2014
Tags: Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Caree, Billy Moore, College Board, College of Business, degree, Delta State University, higher education, Institution of Higher Learning, piublic university
CLEVELAND — Delta State University is asking the state to approve to new degrees in its College of Business.
The two new degrees are a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business.
Billy C. Moore, dean of the College of Business, tells The Bolivar Commercial a proposal will be submitted to the state College Board this fall. The College Board approves new programs and degrees at the eight public universities.
Moore says the College of Business is working on details for the two new degrees including admission requirements and curriculums.
Moore says conversations with industry leaders and analysis of job demands prompted the College of Business’ decision to seek approval for the degree programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Delta State looking to add new business degrees”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations