Central Mississippi Medical Center promotes Kelvin Monroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Central Mississippi Medical Center has promoted Kelvin Monroe of Madison to assistant chief financial officer. Monroe, who has worked with CMMC for over three years, previously served as controller for both the hospital and its clinics. Additional recent responsibilities include oversight of major system rollouts and infrastructure upgrades while serving as interim information systems director.
A licensed CPA, Monroe worked as a senior accountant with BKD, LLP in Jackson before coming to CMMC. He also has accounting experience in insurance, state government and banking. The Alabama Society of CPA’s selected him as a participant in their Leadership Academy IV.
Monroe holds his MBA and his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University in Meridian. He has his associate’s degree in accounting from East Mississippi Community College in Scooba.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life