USM’s Melissa Ziegler named Fellow by the Medical Fitness Association
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Melissa Ziegler, a kinesiotherapy instructor in the School of Human Performance and Recreation at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been named a Fellow by the Medical Fitness Association (MFA). Ziegler also serves as executive director of the American Kinesiotherapy Association (AKTA), a national non-profit organization based in Hattiesburg.
Fellowship status is reserved for MFA members who are physicians, scientists and wellness professionals. Selection is based on contributions to the medical fitness industry and demonstrated leadership in the MFA. Ziegler has been an MFA member for seven years and helped establish a conference relationship with the ATKA in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love