William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Wealth advisor F. William Van Kirk Jr. has opened Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, a full-service independent financial planning firm in Gulfport. Van Kirk and his team have transitioned their practice to Stratos Wealth Partners, an independent, partner-owned and operated Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm with offices in 24 states nationwide.
A former vice president of investments at Stifel Financial Corp., Van Kirk has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a client portfolio manager and runs two discretionary managed account models on behalf of his clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds